DateLine: 17th January 2008
Haslingden have signed Western Australian all rounder David Bandy as their new professional after pursuing him for two years.
The 29 year-old right handed batsman and medium paced bowler averages 27 with the bat with four half centuries coming from his 16 First-class matches. With the ball, Bandy has 25 First-class wickets at 27.8 with a best of 7-44 in overcast conditions at Brisbane.
Bandy, who will be Haslingden’s 14th Australian professional, made his First-class debut at the relatively late age of 27 in the 2005-06 season.
Haslingden have received more good news with the return to the club of all rounder Steve Dearden from the professional ranks at Elton.
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE