|Scorecard:||Australia v India|
|Player:||GB Hogg, CPS Chauhan, A Kumble, MS Dhoni, MJ Procter|
|Event:||India in Australia 2007/08|
DateLine: 12th January 2008
The hearing into the charges against Australia spinner Brad Hogg will be held on Monday 14 January at the Hyatt Regency hotel, Perth, Western Australia at 1800.
The charges against Hogg have been brought by India team manager Chetan Chauhan under Level 3 of the International Cricket Council’s Code of Conduct following an alleged incident that took place on the final day of the second Test between Australia and India at the Sydney Cricket Ground.
Hogg is accused of making an offensive remark to India captain Anil Kumble and vice-captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni during India’s second innings on Sunday 6 January.
Mike Procter of the Emirates Elite Panel of ICC Match Referees will conduct the hearing.
The alleged offence has been reported under paragraph 3.3 of the ICC Code of Conduct which refers to players or team officials “using language or gestures that offends, insults, humiliates, intimidates, threatens, disparages or vilifies another person on the basis of that person’s race, religion, gender, colour, descent, or national or ethic origin”.
The penalty for a Level 3 offence is a ban of between two and four Test matches or between four and eight One-Day Internationals.
- Asia Cup 2015/16
- Australia in New Zealand 2015/16
- Australia Women in New Zealand 2015/16
- England in South Africa 2015/16
- England Women in South Africa 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in Australia 2015/16
- Sri Lanka in India 2015/16
- Sri Lanka Women in India 2015/16
- West Indies Women in South Africa 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE