DateLine: 16th March 2007
One of the worst kept secrets of the winter has finally become official with Bacup announcing the signing of New Zealand all rounder Chris Harris.
The Canterbury skipper, who will go head to head with two of his charges in Shannon Stewart at East Lancs and Enfield professional Brandon Hiini, had a three year spell with Ramsbottom between 1995 and 1997.
In his first season at Acre Bottom, Harris became only the fourth player in league history to do the double of 1000 runs and 100 wickets. In the process he also set a new club record batting aggregate record with 1231 runs which stood until 2001. The all rounder has appeared as sub professional for a number of clubs since, taking a league record 36 off a 6 ball over for Haslingden against Todmorden at Centre Vale on August 28th 2004.
- Australia in New Zealand 2016/17
- Bangladesh in New Zealand 2016/17
- Desert Twenty20 2016/17
- England in India 2016/17
- ICC Women's World Cup Qualifier 2016/17
- Pakistan in Australia 2016/17
- South Africa Women in Bangladesh 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in South Africa 2016/17
- United Arab Emirates Tri-series 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE