|Event:||India in South Africa 2006/07|
DateLine: 1st January 2007
English Test umpire Mark Benson was recovering in his hotel after suffering heart palpitations and being admitted to hospital on the third day of the second Test between South Africa and India at Kingsmead.
Cricket South Africa spokesman Gordon Templeton said Benson, 48, who spent a night in intensive care, had been discharged from hospital Friday. "He is doing well but is still receiving treatment," he said.
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE