DateLine: 31st July 2006
Indian captain Rahul Dravid on Saturday insisted the ‘outward bound training’ camp will improve team spirit and bonding among players.
“We have used this camp to give people new experiences, new opportunities. I think the challenge for us is to not just help them grow as cricketers but also as people,” Dravid said.
Expressing hope that medium-pacer Irfan Pathan would bounce back in the coming triangular series in Sri Lanka, Dravid commended Pathan's self-effort to improve his performance. "Irfan came early to the camp on his own. None of us asked him to do that."
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE