|Player:||Mudassar Nazar, Waqar Younis, JN Rhodes|
DateLine: 15th June 2006
Media Release – 15 June 2006
Seminar on Modern Day Fielding Techniques and Cricket Coaching
Pakistan Cricket Board is conducting a seminar at National Cricket Academy (NCA) from 16-19 June, 2006 under the Coach Education Program. The topic of the seminar is Modern Day Coaching and Fielding Techniques in Cricket. Mudassar Nazar, Bob Woolmer, Jonty Rhodes and Waqar Younis will be the focal presenters during the seminar. The event is a highly beneficial opportunity for coaches to enhance their knowledge and share new ideas with legends of the game for improvement of current standards of coaching throughout Pakistan.
Thirty coaches have been invited to participate in this four-day seminar to glean views from all around the country for development of coaching techniques and to introduce the importance of hard fielding practices and physical fitness at first-class and regional level. Chairman PCB Mr Shaharyar Khan will also address the participants on the first day.
Participants will also express ideas for further improvement of Regional Academies and extension of coaching concepts down to grassroots level.
NCA will also be conducting a two-day workshop for Physical Trainers on 24 and 25 June, 2006 under the supervision of NCA Physical Trainer, Mr Grant Compton.
PCB Media Department
(Article: Copyright © 2006 Pakistan Cricket Board)
- Afghanistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Bangladesh Women in Pakistan 2015/16
- England in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- New Zealand in Australia 2015/16
- Pakistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan Women in West Indies and United States of America 2015/16
- South Africa in India 2015/16
- West Indians in Sri Lanka 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE