|Player:||Hasan Raza, Taufeeq Umar, Misbah-ul-Haq, Zulqarnain Haider|
DateLine: 14th May 2006
Media Release - 14 May 2006
After receiving the Manager's written report, PCB has decided on the following disciplinary action relating to 'A' team players Hasan Raza, Taufeeq Umar, Misbah-ul-Haq and Zulqarnain Haider:
a) No blame can be attached to the players who were passengers traveling in a car whose driver was detained for speeding. The players were detained because they were not carrying their visas on them and were released immediately after the Manager has presented copies of their visa documents.
b) However, the four players were in breach of their code of conduct by proceeding from Abu Dhabi to Dubai without the Manager's permission. All four players have already been penalised on-day's earning (US $300) by the Manager for their breach.
Considering the above factors, PCB has decided to reprimand the four players for breach of conduct. The penalty of US $ 300 imposed by the Manager has been upheld by the PCB. All four players will be free to continue playing domestic cricket.
Director Board Operations
(Article: Copyright © 2006 Pakistan Cricket Board)
- Australia in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- Digicel ODI Series 2014/15
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- New Zealand in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- South Africa in Australia 2014/15
- South Africa in New Zealand 2014/15
- South Africa Women in Sri Lanka 2014/15
- Sri Lanka in India 2014/15
- West Indies in India 2014/15
- West Indies Women in Australia 2014/15
- Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2014/15
View all Current Events CLICK HERE