|Event:||England in Pakistan 2005/06|
DateLine: 27th November 2005
Pakistan's vice-captain Younis Khan has pulled out of the third and final cricket Test against England due to the death of his brother.
"My brother Sharif Khan died in Ukraine on Saturday and I won't be able to play the third Test," Younis Khan told AFP.
Pakistan, with a 1-0 lead in the three-match series, take on England in the final Test starting in Lahore on Tuesday.
(Article: Copyright © 2005 AFP)
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2016
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016
View all Current Events CLICK HERE