|Event:||England in Pakistan 2005/06|
DateLine: 27th November 2005
Pakistan's vice-captain Younis Khan has pulled out of the third and final cricket Test against England due to the death of his brother.
"My brother Sharif Khan died in Ukraine on Saturday and I won't be able to play the third Test," Younis Khan told AFP.
Pakistan, with a 1-0 lead in the three-match series, take on England in the final Test starting in Lahore on Tuesday.
(Article: Copyright © 2005 AFP)
- Afghanistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Bangladesh Women in Pakistan 2015/16
- England in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan Women in West Indies and United States of America 2015/16
- South Africa in India 2015/16
- West Indians in Sri Lanka 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE