|Event:||England in Pakistan 2005/06|
DateLine: 27th November 2005
Pakistan's vice-captain Younis Khan has pulled out of the third and final cricket Test against England due to the death of his brother.
"My brother Sharif Khan died in Ukraine on Saturday and I won't be able to play the third Test," Younis Khan told AFP.
Pakistan, with a 1-0 lead in the three-match series, take on England in the final Test starting in Lahore on Tuesday.
(Article: Copyright © 2005 AFP)
- Afghanistan in Bangladesh 2016/17
- Australia in South Africa 2016/17
- Australia Women in Sri Lanka 2016/17
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- England Women in West Indies 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- Ireland in South Africa 2016/17
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE