|Player:||Shahid Nazir, Iftikhar Anjum, Mohammad Hafeez, Mohammad Khalil, Yasir Hameed, Taufeeq Umar|
|Event:||Pakistan in India 2004/05|
DateLine: 25th March 2005
Media Release - 25 March 2005
Chairman Pakistan Cricket Board has approved three replacements recommended by the Selection Committee for thr six ODIs during the current Pakistan tour to India. While Taufeeq Umar, Yasir Hameed and Mohammad Khalil are returning to Pakistan, they would be replaced by Mohammad Hafeez, Rao Iftikhar Anjum and Shahid Nazir.
The replacements have been finalised by the Selection Committee after consulting Team Management.
It may be mentioned that Shabbir Ahmed has recovered from his injuries but he would need more time to regain match fitness.
Shoaib Akhtar is undergoing training with Grant Compton. His fitness has improved substantially but he would also require more time to become match-fit.
Najaf Shah is being sent to join Pakistan A Team in Sri Lanka to replace Shahid Nazir.
Director Board Operations
(Article: Copyright © 2005 Pakistan Cricket Board)
- Asia Cup 2015/16
- Australia in New Zealand 2015/16
- England in South Africa 2015/16
- England Women in South Africa 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in Australia 2015/16
- India Women in Australia 2015/16
- Netherlands in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- Pakistan in New Zealand 2015/16
- Scotland in Hong Kong 2015/16
- Scotland in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- Sri Lanka in India 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE