|Player:||Shahid Nazir, Iftikhar Anjum, Mohammad Hafeez, Mohammad Khalil, Yasir Hameed, Taufeeq Umar|
|Event:||Pakistan in India 2004/05|
DateLine: 25th March 2005
Media Release - 25 March 2005
Chairman Pakistan Cricket Board has approved three replacements recommended by the Selection Committee for thr six ODIs during the current Pakistan tour to India. While Taufeeq Umar, Yasir Hameed and Mohammad Khalil are returning to Pakistan, they would be replaced by Mohammad Hafeez, Rao Iftikhar Anjum and Shahid Nazir.
The replacements have been finalised by the Selection Committee after consulting Team Management.
It may be mentioned that Shabbir Ahmed has recovered from his injuries but he would need more time to regain match fitness.
Shoaib Akhtar is undergoing training with Grant Compton. His fitness has improved substantially but he would also require more time to become match-fit.
Najaf Shah is being sent to join Pakistan A Team in Sri Lanka to replace Shahid Nazir.
Director Board Operations
(Article: Copyright © 2005 Pakistan Cricket Board)
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- England in India 2016/17
- England Women in Sri Lanka 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- Pakistan Women in New Zealand 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE