|Ground:||Basin Reserve, Wellington|
|Scorecard:||New Zealand v Australia|
|Player:||DE Bollinger, TG McIntosh|
|Event:||Australia in New Zealand 2009/10|
DateLine: 21st March 2010
The match continued to be one-sided as Australia re-asserted their dominance over New Zealand in the first Test.
Resuming the day at 108 for 4 the hosts collapsed in a heap. Bollinger was the chief destroyer as as the Kiwi batsmen had no answer to the Australian bowler. The final six wickets fell for just 49 runs thus conceding a huge lead of 302 runs thus giving Ponting the option of enforcing the follow-on.
Once the follow-on was enforced things failed for brighten for the hosts as the hosts once again suffered batting failure. Barring McIntosh (83, 220b, 1x6, 10x4) none of the Kiwi batsmen showed the spine to stay at the wicket.
At the close of day's play the New Zealand score read 187 for the loss of 5 wickets.
- Afghanistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Bangladesh Women in Pakistan 2015/16
- England in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- New Zealand in Australia 2015/16
- Pakistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan Women in West Indies and United States of America 2015/16
- South Africa in India 2015/16
- West Indians in Sri Lanka 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE