|Ground:||Basin Reserve, Wellington|
|Scorecard:||New Zealand v Australia|
|Player:||DE Bollinger, TG McIntosh|
|Event:||Australia in New Zealand 2009/10|
DateLine: 21st March 2010
The match continued to be one-sided as Australia re-asserted their dominance over New Zealand in the first Test.
Resuming the day at 108 for 4 the hosts collapsed in a heap. Bollinger was the chief destroyer as as the Kiwi batsmen had no answer to the Australian bowler. The final six wickets fell for just 49 runs thus conceding a huge lead of 302 runs thus giving Ponting the option of enforcing the follow-on.
Once the follow-on was enforced things failed for brighten for the hosts as the hosts once again suffered batting failure. Barring McIntosh (83, 220b, 1x6, 10x4) none of the Kiwi batsmen showed the spine to stay at the wicket.
At the close of day's play the New Zealand score read 187 for the loss of 5 wickets.
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE