DateLine: 30th January 2010
Rawtenstall have signed Pakistani left arm paceman Naved Arif as their new professional.
The 28 year-old, who will be Rawtenstall's first ever Pakistani professional, made his First-class debut for Gujranwala in 2002. Since then he has picked up 145 wickets at 23.3 and he has scored 410 runs at 15.8 with a highest score of 49. He currently plays for Sialkot.
Rawtenstall skipper Vinny Hanson said: "We are delighted to have signed a professional that has consistently played International "A" team cricket over the past 12 months. Naved is one of the leading wicket takers in Pakistan state cricket and is no mug with the bat. Like other clubs in the league we have had to tighten our budget for the professional this year so to sign someone of Naved Arif's quality is a real bonus and we look forward to him adding that extra edge to our bowling attack!"
- Afghanistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- England in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- New Zealand in Australia 2015/16
- Pakistan Women in West Indies and United States of America 2015/16
- South Africa in India 2015/16
- West Indians in Sri Lanka 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE