|Event:||West Indies in Australia 2009/10|
DateLine: 18th November 2009
With Chris Gayle flying out of Australia to be with his sick mother, the make-shift West Indian openers put up a feeble show. Openers Adrian Barath and Travis Dowlin found that the shoes of Chris Gayle were too big to fill as they were dismissed cheaply for 0 and 2 respectively.
Dowlin (2) was cleaned up by McDermott and Barath spent 20 balls without scoring before he too met with the same fate and this time Feldman was the cause. The pair Sarwan and Shivnarine Chanderpaul were largely untroubled as they put on 67 to steady the visitors, but Chanderpaul departed for 41. Bravo raced to 49 from 53 balls before a rush of blood finally brought his innings to an end. Brendan Nash playing against his old state scored 11 before Nathan Rimmington ended his stay.
Sarwan took his time as he scored a sedate 73 off 165 deliveries before he was dismissed by Feldman. The tail did not wag much as the West Indians folded up for a modest 271 in 74 overs.
Bad light ended Australia's reply as they scored 43 in 10 overs.
- Afghanistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Bangladesh Women in Pakistan 2015/16
- England in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan Women in West Indies and United States of America 2015/16
- South Africa in India 2015/16
- West Indians in Sri Lanka 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE