|Event:||West Indies in Australia 2009/10|
DateLine: 18th November 2009
With Chris Gayle flying out of Australia to be with his sick mother, the make-shift West Indian openers put up a feeble show. Openers Adrian Barath and Travis Dowlin found that the shoes of Chris Gayle were too big to fill as they were dismissed cheaply for 0 and 2 respectively.
Dowlin (2) was cleaned up by McDermott and Barath spent 20 balls without scoring before he too met with the same fate and this time Feldman was the cause. The pair Sarwan and Shivnarine Chanderpaul were largely untroubled as they put on 67 to steady the visitors, but Chanderpaul departed for 41. Bravo raced to 49 from 53 balls before a rush of blood finally brought his innings to an end. Brendan Nash playing against his old state scored 11 before Nathan Rimmington ended his stay.
Sarwan took his time as he scored a sedate 73 off 165 deliveries before he was dismissed by Feldman. The tail did not wag much as the West Indians folded up for a modest 271 in 74 overs.
Bad light ended Australia's reply as they scored 43 in 10 overs.
- Afghanistan in Bangladesh 2016/17
- Australia in South Africa 2016/17
- Australia Women in Sri Lanka 2016/17
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- England Women in West Indies 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- Ireland in South Africa 2016/17
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE