|Event:||Champions League 2009/10|
DateLine: 4th October 2009
England all-rounder Paul Collingwood's participation in the CL T20 looks in doubt after he picked up an injury in South Africa.
He will undergo a medical check when he returns home from England duty in the ICC Champions Trophy, where his team was knocked out after a semi-final defeat by Australia.
Collingwood is contracted to play for Indian Premier League side Delhi Daredevils in the 20-over club competition held in India from October 8-23.
"We have a contract with the IPL about making our players available, however Collingwood has picked up a little niggle in his buttock," revealed England coach Andy Flower.
"He is going back to England with us and will have a scan. A proper assessment and decision will be made on him.
"It is a genuine injury. We don't know how bad it is but he definitely did something when he played one of his first pull shots on Friday against Australia.
"He actually struggled through the game with that problem. It is not in any way trying to get him rest."
- Afghanistan in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- Australia in India 2016/17
- Australia Women in New Zealand 2016/17
- Bangladesh in Sri Lanka 2016/17
- England in West Indies 2016/17
- ICC Women's World Cup Qualifier 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in India 2016/17
- Ireland in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in Australia 2016/17
- South Africa in New Zealand 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Australia 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE