|Event:||Champions League 2009/10|
DateLine: 4th October 2009
England all-rounder Paul Collingwood's participation in the CL T20 looks in doubt after he picked up an injury in South Africa.
He will undergo a medical check when he returns home from England duty in the ICC Champions Trophy, where his team was knocked out after a semi-final defeat by Australia.
Collingwood is contracted to play for Indian Premier League side Delhi Daredevils in the 20-over club competition held in India from October 8-23.
"We have a contract with the IPL about making our players available, however Collingwood has picked up a little niggle in his buttock," revealed England coach Andy Flower.
"He is going back to England with us and will have a scan. A proper assessment and decision will be made on him.
"It is a genuine injury. We don't know how bad it is but he definitely did something when he played one of his first pull shots on Friday against Australia.
"He actually struggled through the game with that problem. It is not in any way trying to get him rest."
- Australia in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- New Zealand in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- South Africa in Australia 2014/15
- South Africa in New Zealand 2014/15
- South Africa Women in Sri Lanka 2014/15
- West Indies in India 2014/15
- West Indies Women in Australia 2014/15
- Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2014/15
View all Current Events CLICK HERE