|Event:||ICC Champions Trophy 2009/10|
DateLine: 19th September 2009
After having won the Champions Trophy's warm-up match against Sri Lanka, Pakistan suffered a major setback when skipper Younis Khan fractured his finger during the match in Benoni.
Younis has been advised complete rest for next three days by the doctors. It is unsure whether he will be playing in the next two practice games on Saturday and Sunday.
The Pakistan team is staying in Johannesburg’s Santon Sun Hotel while in South Africa. Team manager Yawar Saeed has expressed satisfaction over the security arrangement.
The News quoted Saeed quoted him saying, “Over half a dozen security guards have been deputed to guard the floor where Pakistan team is staying. I think in recent times this is one of the best security cover the team is provided with”.
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2016
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- India in Zimbabwe 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016
View all Current Events CLICK HERE