|Event:||ICC Champions Trophy 2009/10|
DateLine: 19th September 2009
After having won the Champions Trophy's warm-up match against Sri Lanka, Pakistan suffered a major setback when skipper Younis Khan fractured his finger during the match in Benoni.
Younis has been advised complete rest for next three days by the doctors. It is unsure whether he will be playing in the next two practice games on Saturday and Sunday.
The Pakistan team is staying in Johannesburg’s Santon Sun Hotel while in South Africa. Team manager Yawar Saeed has expressed satisfaction over the security arrangement.
The News quoted Saeed quoted him saying, “Over half a dozen security guards have been deputed to guard the floor where Pakistan team is staying. I think in recent times this is one of the best security cover the team is provided with”.
- Australia in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- New Zealand in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- South Africa in Australia 2014/15
- South Africa in New Zealand 2014/15
- South Africa Women in Sri Lanka 2014/15
- West Indies in India 2014/15
- West Indies Women in Australia 2014/15
- Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2014/15
View all Current Events CLICK HERE