|Event:||ICC Champions Trophy 2009/10|
DateLine: 19th September 2009
After having won the Champions Trophy's warm-up match against Sri Lanka, Pakistan suffered a major setback when skipper Younis Khan fractured his finger during the match in Benoni.
Younis has been advised complete rest for next three days by the doctors. It is unsure whether he will be playing in the next two practice games on Saturday and Sunday.
The Pakistan team is staying in Johannesburg’s Santon Sun Hotel while in South Africa. Team manager Yawar Saeed has expressed satisfaction over the security arrangement.
The News quoted Saeed quoted him saying, “Over half a dozen security guards have been deputed to guard the floor where Pakistan team is staying. I think in recent times this is one of the best security cover the team is provided with”.
- England in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in Australia 2015/16
- South Africa in India 2015/16
- Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015/16
- Sri Lanka Women in New Zealand 2015/16
- UAE Associates Matches 2015/16
- West Indies in Australia 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE