|Player:||Abdul Razzaq, Umar Gul|
|Event:||Pakistan in Sri Lanka 2009|
DateLine: 6th August 2009
Pacer Umar Gul and all-rounder Abdul Razzaq were ruled out of the remaining two matches of the ODI series.
This would add to the already struggling Pakistan side, who are down 3-0 in the ODI series.
Gul is suffering from an ankle injury and Razzaq has a thigh strain.
Pakistan coach Intikhab Alam told Geo news that Gul has also been ruled out of the one-off Twenty20 International but hoped Razzaq would recovering in time.
The fourth match of the series will be played on August 7 and the fifth ODI on August 9 while the T20 match will be played on August 12th in Colombo.
- Afghanistan in Bangladesh 2016/17
- Australia in South Africa 2016/17
- Australia Women in Sri Lanka 2016/17
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- England Women in West Indies 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- Ireland in South Africa 2016/17
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE