|Event:||Pakistan in Sri Lanka 2009|
DateLine: 5th August 2009
Pakistan skipper Younis Khan said his team's recent defeats are the result of a 'flawed domestic structure'.
Sunday's six-wicket reverse saw Sri Lanka take an unassailable 3-0 lead in the five-match ODI series against Pakistan.
This ODI series win comes immediately after the hosts won the Test series comfortably with a 2-0 margin.
Younis came out with a scathing attack on faulty techniques of his young players.
"The problem with Pakistan cricket is that our domestic structure is flawed," he said.
"The players have a faulty technique and only overcome these shortcomings once they start playing for the national team.
"Even when I first came into the Pakistan team, my technique was not good. It took me two years to get it right."
Younis also slashed claims that his team was fragmented.
"I have a perfectly fine relationship with all the players in the team including the senior players," Younus said.
"I am not a mad man and I don't go out fighting with everyone."
- Asia Cup 2015/16
- Australia in New Zealand 2015/16
- Australia Women in New Zealand 2015/16
- England in South Africa 2015/16
- England Women in South Africa 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in Australia 2015/16
- Sri Lanka in India 2015/16
- Sri Lanka Women in India 2015/16
- West Indies Women in South Africa 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE