|Player:||SM Patil, Madan Lal, EAS Prasanna|
DateLine: 2nd June 2009
The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has decided to grant amnesty to 79 current players, 11 former Test cricketers and 11 support staff/ officials, who have severed their relations with Indian Cricket League and applied to the BCCI for rejoining the mainstream of Indian Cricket under the amnesty scheme offered by BCCI.
According to a BCCI release, the list includes former cricketers like Sandeep Patil, EAS Prasanna, Madan Lal, Rajesh Kamath, Karsan Ghavri, Pranob Roy, Ashok Malhotra, Rajesh Chauhan, Balwinder Singh Sandhu, Bharat Reddy, Atul Wassan and Ajit Wadekar.
The BCCI, after scrutinising their requests, has written to the concerned state associations that these players are eligible to play in the domestic tournaments for this year, the release said.
Guidelines with respect to participation in Indian Premier League will be intimated in due course, it added.
- Australia in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- New Zealand in United Arab Emirates 2014/15
- South Africa in Australia 2014/15
- South Africa in New Zealand 2014/15
- South Africa Women in Sri Lanka 2014/15
- West Indies in India 2014/15
- West Indies Women in Australia 2014/15
- Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2014/15
View all Current Events CLICK HERE