John Hinwood had the misfortune to bag a pair on his only first-class appearance, playing for Glamorgan against Northamptonshire at Kettering in 1923.
Hinwood had a fine record as a right-handed batsman and seam bowler in League cricket, playing for Clydach, Llanelli and Swansea, whom he captained at various times between 1925 and 1934. Hinwood also played in three Minor County matches for Glamorgan in 1920.
(Article: Copyright © 2003 Dr.A.K.Hignell)
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE