Norman Jacob was another talented cricketer and golfer, who played in 7 first-class matches for Glamorgan in 1922. The right-handed batsman had been in the Tonbridge XI in 1918, and had first played for Glamorgan in their Minor County fixture with Carmarthenshire in 1920.
He subsequently became one of Wales` leading golfers in the 1920`s and 1930`s, representing Wales in their Home Internationals between 1932 and 1936. He later became Secretary of the Glamorgan County Golf Union.
(Article: Copyright © 2003 Dr.A.K.Hignell)
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE