Frank Meggitt was a talented all-round sportsman in the 1920`s. He won a hockey Blue at Cambridge, represented Wales at hockey, kept wicket for Glamorgan and was a low handicap golfer.
He had a good record playing for Barry C.C., and in 1923 he made his only first-class appearance playing for Glamorgan against Nottinghamshire at Swansea.
(Article: Copyright © 2003 Dr.A.K.Hignell)
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE