Duncan Pauline played for Glamorgan in 1986 after spending seven years on the Surrey staff. The Scottish-born all-rounder had played for Young England in 1978, before making his first-class debut for Surrey in 1979.
Pauline had a reasonable summer with the bat for Glamorgan in 1986 and came within three runs of scoring a century against Worcestershire at Neath. He retired from county cricket at the end of the season, and returned to Scotland whom he represented in one-day matches in the next couple of years.
(Article: Copyright © 2003 Dr.A.K.Hignell)
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE