MILLS, Henry Maynard.
Born at Paddington, London, 18th August 1847.
Died at Buenos Aires, Argentina, 13th April 1915.
Educated at St Pauls School, he played in his debut first-class match for the Gentlemen of England in 1879. He played in four first-class matches altogether, including one for Middlesex in 1881. He emigrated to Argentina where he played a few times for the North versus the South.
At the time of the 1881 Census he was lodging at 23 St Marys Terrace, Paddington, London, run by Mary Ann Brigland, a 42 year old widow, with the assistance of one domestic servant. The five lodgers are Arthur Palmer a barrister aged 68, Miss Martha Loveday aged 52 and her son Arthur aged 18, an actor. H.M.Mills is aged 33 a barrister and his brother Thomas Gale Mills is aged 32 a solicitor.
(Article: Copyright © 2003 Don Ambrose)
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- England in India 2016/17
- England Women in Sri Lanka 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- Pakistan Women in New Zealand 2016/17
- South Africa in Australia 2016/17
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE