LUXTON, Charles Henry.
Born at Bondleigh, Okehampton, Devon, 19th January 1861.
Died at St.Pancras, London, 17th October 1918.
Educated at Exeter School he went up to Cambridge University and played cricket in two matches while there, v M.C.C. in 1881 and v Lancashire in 1882. He went into the Church and was the vicar of Langford Budville, Wellington, Somerset at the time of his death.
At the time of the 1881 Census he was visiting The School, East Buckland, Devon, a 20 year old Cambridge undergraduate.
(Article: Copyright © 2003 Don Ambrose)
- Afghanistan in Ireland 2016
- Afghanistan in Scotland 2016
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- India in West Indies 2016
- India in Zimbabwe 2016
- Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016
- Pakistan Women in England 2016
- Sri Lanka in England and Ireland 2016
- West Indies Tri-Series 2016
View all Current Events CLICK HERE