LUXTON, Charles Henry.
Born at Bondleigh, Okehampton, Devon, 19th January 1861.
Died at St.Pancras, London, 17th October 1918.
Educated at Exeter School he went up to Cambridge University and played cricket in two matches while there, v M.C.C. in 1881 and v Lancashire in 1882. He went into the Church and was the vicar of Langford Budville, Wellington, Somerset at the time of his death.
At the time of the 1881 Census he was visiting The School, East Buckland, Devon, a 20 year old Cambridge undergraduate.
(Article: Copyright © 2003 Don Ambrose)
- Afghanistan in Bangladesh 2016/17
- Australia in South Africa 2016/17
- Australia Women in Sri Lanka 2016/17
- England in Bangladesh 2016/17
- England Women in West Indies 2016/17
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- Ireland in South Africa 2016/17
- New Zealand in India 2016/17
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2016/17
- West Indies in United Arab Emirates 2016/17
View all Current Events CLICK HERE