LUXTON, Charles Henry.
Born at Bondleigh, Okehampton, Devon, 19th January 1861.
Died at St.Pancras, London, 17th October 1918.
Educated at Exeter School he went up to Cambridge University and played cricket in two matches while there, v M.C.C. in 1881 and v Lancashire in 1882. He went into the Church and was the vicar of Langford Budville, Wellington, Somerset at the time of his death.
At the time of the 1881 Census he was visiting The School, East Buckland, Devon, a 20 year old Cambridge undergraduate.
(Article: Copyright © 2003 Don Ambrose)
- Afghanistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Bangladesh Women in Pakistan 2015/16
- England in United Arab Emirates 2015/16
- ICC Women's Championship 2014 to 2016/17
- ICC World Cricket League Championship 2015 to 2017
- Ireland in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan in Zimbabwe 2015/16
- Pakistan Women in West Indies and United States of America 2015/16
- South Africa in India 2015/16
- West Indians in Sri Lanka 2015/16
View all Current Events CLICK HERE